Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Niner Air 9 review

 Niner Air 9 Review

I recently got the hunger for a new bike and decided to go back to something light, something that climbed like a billy goat. This meant I needed to really consider a hardtail.  I have owned numerous hardails over the years, most of which beat me up on long rides.  That is the main reason I stopped riding hardtails and went on to full suspension. 

I could not be happier with my choice!  I built a Niner Air 9 with Mavic Crossmax 29er wheels, Rockshox XX Reba fork and Sram XX drivetrain.  I was absolutely floored on my first ride!  How can a hardtail ride this smoothly?  How can a hardtail descend so confidently?  Part of the answer is the 29er wheels, the rest of the answer is the Niner Air 9 platform.  Niner is the first all 29er mountain bike manufacturer and their experience with 29er mountain bikes speaks volumes the minute you start pedaling!  Every time I ride this bike it feels better and I falll more in love with it.

This is the best mountain bike I have owned in a long time!  Thanks Niner for a great bike and tons of smiles!

Stop by the Laguna Niguel Rock N' Road Cyclery shop to see a Huge selection of Niner bikes and frames.  The Laguna Niguel shop is Rock N' Road Cyclery's Niner headquarters.

Jeff Renteria

No comments:

Post a Comment